GSCE Publications include various types of Competitive exam oriented useful books. These books are essential to crack Central and state government exams. The books contain both short mcq and descriptive type questions and above all the information about current affairs are well incorporated in these books. Students can learn time management, short and suggestive process of solving various complicated matters.
News & Event
- Achievers Magazine , best-seller will publish soon.
- Achievers Year Book, 2016 was sold in record number at Kolkata Book Fair.
- WBCS Guide Book is available in all book stalls and a supplementary copy will publish soon.
- School Service TET Book has been published with each and every detail.
- GSCE Banking Guide providing entire guidance in the Banking Exam.
- Primary TET Book, an indispensable book for Primary TET exam should be collected soon.
I am A regular reader of Achievers magazine. I think this is the ideal magazine which delivers proper guidance to me. The books covering topics on various subjects are real help in preparing for the competitive exams.
There are several books in the market which demand exact and accurate information but except ‘Achievers’ there are very few which can ultimately keep up with the standard. Moreover the practice sets provides a real examination atmosphere.
Achievers accumulates huge information within a very short space. The quantity of this book plays a major role in the preparation of competitive exams
‘WBCS Book’ comprises topics on most important issues which is an actual guidance for Civil Service aspirants.